2020 Buick Enclave vs. 2021 Buick Enclave
2021 Buick Enclave: What’s New and What Features Are Back
The Buick Enclave is an industry-leading crossover SUV that comes with all the reliability and performance buyers know to expect from all Buick vehicles. The Enclave is back for 2021, and while it contains many of the same features that made the 2020 Buick Enclave such a popular choice, that doesn’t mean there aren’t some new features to enjoy, too.
Buick Driver Confidence Plus
When it comes to important features, nothing beats the safety of your new or used car. When you know your car is providing as much protection as possible, not just for you and your passengers but also for other cars on the road around you, you can drive with confidence. With the 2021 Buick Enclave, safety features are taken to a new level with the Buick Driver Confidence Plus package. Features in the safety package include:
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB): Reduce the chances of being in a collision with automatic emergency braking that can identify an impending collision and automatically engage your 2021 Buick Enclave’s brakes if you’re unable to respond in time in order to prevent your vehicle from making contact.
- Forward Collision Alert: You can ensure that you’re keeping a safe distance between you and the vehicle in front of you with forward collision alert, which checks that your spacing is appropriate for your speed.
- Following Distance Indicator: Supplementing the forward collision alert system, the forward distance indicator shows you how long it takes to get from where you are to the car in front of you to help you gauge your reaction time and create space when needed.
- Front and Rear Park Assist: Avoid dents and dings when pulling into a parking space with front and rear park assist features that present warnings when you get close to another object as you park your Enclave.
- Front Pedestrian Braking: This is an important safety system that monitors the road ahead of you for pedestrians that step in front of your vehicle. In addition to providing an alert, the system can initiate braking if needed to avoid a collision.
- IntelliBeam Automatic High Beams: Keeping your high beams on is an important safety consideration, but it poses a hazard for oncoming traffic if you leave them on. With IntelliBeam Automatic High Beans, your 2021 Buick Enclave automatically detects ideal conditions for high beams and then turns off the high beams automatically when conditions change, such as the appearance of an oncoming vehicle.
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert: Keeping an eye on your blind zones on the road can be challenging, but with the Enclave’s blind zone alert, you always know you have the clearance you need to safely change lanes.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning: With this feature, you can keep your car in the proper lane. Warning lights will engage if you begin to approach neighboring lanes without signaling, and gentle correction will keep your car within your current lane when you don’t intend to shift.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert: Avoid any accidents from unseen passersby or vehicles with rear cross traffic alerts that notify you when you don’t have clearance on one or both sides.
Massage Seats With Lumbar Support
Keeping your back happy and healthy is one of the most important ways to maintain your personal joy, and with the new features of the 2021 Buick Enclave, it’s never been easier to protect your back. When you purchase the Premium or Avenir Enclave models, you are treated to seats with power-adjustable lumbar support to keep your back supported and at rest while you drive.
That’s not all those seats have to offer when it comes to keeping you feeling at your best. While you drive with the support you need, you can also turn on the seats’ massage feature to further enhance the comfort and work out any uncomfortable knots or pains you’re experiencing when you sit down for a drive.
If you spend a lot of time in your car, these features for the 2021 Buick Enclave cannot be beaten. Your next long drive will be a delight as you feel the support and massaging relief the seats have to offer.
Sound and Sites Package
For Enclave drivers choosing the Essence model, the Sound and Sites Package provides the perfect experience for a relaxing night drive under the stars or a scenic drive on a beautiful day. The package combines a power-sliding moonroof with a Bose performance-enhanced premium sound system with 10 speakers to give you fresh air and optimal musical performance to set your cruising mood.
What’s Back in 2021
In addition to the wonderful new features the 2021 Buick Enclave has to offer, this year’s model also continues many of the most popular features of the 2020 variety. The 2020 Buick Enclave was a hit with drivers, and it’s no surprise. Its roomy interior provided plenty of storage space and ample legroom for passengers in every seat so that every drive is as comfortable as can be. For additional storage, the optional roof rack enables you to bring even more with you on your next adventure without sacrificing interior space.
Safety is a priority with all Buick vehicles, and the 2021 Enclave is no exception. A backup camera makes driving in reverse a breeze, while an alarm and anti-theft system comes standard to avoid your car being stolen. If convenience is what you’re looking for, keyless entry and a hands-free liftgate make it easy as can be to get into your car even when your hands are full, while cruise control takes the load off when you hit the highway, helping you maintain your safe speeds with ease.
If you’re in the market for a 2021 Buick Enclave, the staff at United Chevrolet Buick GMS are here for you. We can help you check out your available options, try the Enclave out with a test drive, and get you behind the wheel of your new 2021 Buick Enclave today. Come down to the lot or get in touch with us today to see if the 2021 Buick Enclave is the SUV for you.